Saturday, August 02, 2014

AUGUST READING GROUP UPDATE






Somehow it is already August. At this very moment in Los Angeles, it is cloudy with a cool breeze. I am not fooled. It will be hot again any minute. I think the above picture looks cool and refreshing though.

Apparently I still can't get enough of discussing books with readers in person. I have joined another group. Crazy I know but though I am on Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger, I still like my social networking to happen with actual live people where possible.

So here are the books I will be discussing with actual live people this month:

New Book Club:


Tina's Group:


Once Upon A Time Adult Fiction Group:


One Book At A Time:


Bookie Babes:


LA Girly Book Club:

Quite a wide variety of books wouldn't you say? Which ones have you read and/or discussed with a group?


No comments:

Post a Comment